- Whenever you visit our website, you can expect to be notified of:
- Exactly what personal and demographic information may be collected and by what means;
- Who, if anyone, is collecting your personal information;
- How this information may be used, it will never be sold to another party;
- The consequences, if any, resulting from your refusal to provide personal information;
- How a company ensures data security, quality, and integrity;
- Whether information is collected from children under 13; and,
- Where and how to ask questions or file complaints.
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding our privacy statement or policies, please contact us by email here.
Addicott Roofing, Inc. may request and collect information from you on a voluntary basis so that you can: (1) register for a 5 point waterproof systems guide; (2) use our tell-a-friend feature; (3) receive services that require registration or subscription, such as email newsletters and (4) contact the appropriate Addicott Roofing, Inc. representative to file a complaint. The requested information may include personal identifying information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and valid credit card number with expiration date. In addition, Addicott Roofing, Inc. may collect demographic information such as age or date of birth, gender and hobbies.
The personal identifying information you provide us is collected by and used only by Addicott Roofing, Inc. and is not disclosed to any other third parties without your permission. If Addicott Roofing, Inc. wishes to disclose your personal information to other third parties, we will ask for your consent at the time. However, we do not intend to ever share any of your personal information. If asked and you provide your consent, we may share your personal information with third-party companies offering a product or service that we think would be of value to you. We will attempt to ensure that these third parties agree to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us. As with any business, your personal information is also an asset of Addicott Roofing, Inc. and will become part of our normal business records. As such, we may also disclose your personal information to a third party if we decide to sell Addicott Roofing, Inc. to that third party, so you can continue to receive service and information in connection with Addicott Roofing, Inc. with as little disruption as possible. Similarly, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your personal information may be transferred to Addicott Roofing, Inc. successor or assign. Addicott Roofing, Inc. may need to disclose your personal information to third party vendors to fulfill product orders, to process orders, or to process, analyze, and/or store data. We will make certain that these entities do not use your personal information for any other purpose, and that they have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us.
- Log Files
The only other information passively collected by Addicott Roofing, Inc. is in the form of logs – files that record website activity, including how many “hits” a particular web page is getting (a.k.a. “navigational data”). These entries are generated anonymously, and enable Addicott Roofing, Inc. to assess overall website activity, track interest in advertised sales, and troubleshoot technical concerns. We also use the log file entries for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser.
To keep you in control of your personal information and the communications directed to you, you may opt-out from: (1) receiving communications from Addicott Roofing, Inc. about new features or services; (2) any marketing or promotional use of your personal information. To stop any of the uses above, simply send us an email here.
We do not knowingly collect personal information such as name and email address from children 12 years old and under.
- Keep your passwords private, even from your best friend! Your online service will never ask for them, so neither should anyone else.
- Never give out personal information like your name, address, or phone number.
- Always delete unknown email attachments before opening them. They can contain destructive viruses.
- Remember that nothing you write on the Internet is completely private – including email. So be careful and think about what you type in and whom you talk to. Not everyone is as nice, cute and funny as they may sound online.
- Never make plans to meet an online “friend” in person.
What if I have a question or complaint?